DocuSign allows you to request digital signatures on documents for your clients for increased efficiency and an overall transition to a paperless office.
- What is DocuSign?
- How do I create an account with DocuSign?
- How do I configure DocuSign in CCUBE?
- How do I send documents via DocuSign?
What is DocuSign?
- DocuSign is an electronic method for securelly sending digital documents to other individuals for digital signing or approval
How do I create an account with DocuSign?
- An account can be created directly with DocuSign - you will need to select the appropriate plan for your business needs here
- You will then activate your account and log in
How do I configure DocuSign in CCUBE?
Initially you will need to log into DocuSign
- Select on Admin
- From the Menu on the left hand side, select Integrations > API and Keys
- Copy your username as we will need to input this into CCUBE
- You will now need to log into CCUBE
- Access Settings > Integrations
- Select the radio bubble for 'User'
- Select on Configure
- You will then paste your User ID into the pop up that appears
- Select Save
- Then select on Enable
- Select Test once enabled to ensure the integration is working
- Accept permissions
- DocuSign is now configured and ready to use
How do I send documents via DocuSign?
- Initially you need to have a document ready to send/generated to send to a client for signing
- From within the Client Record, select Files > Documents
- Tick the box next to the document you want to send via DocuSign
- Actions > Send to DocuSign
- From here, you will be launched into DocuSign to indicate where the client should sign on the document
- A link will be sent to the client for signing through DocuSign, once this has been complete it will automatically be sent back to you in CCUBE and you will be able to download a copy of the signed document if needed