A User Report allows you to save an advanced search, while defining the columns of data you want to see. There may be some User Reports that you wish to have emailed to you on a regular basis – a Scheduled Reports allows you to achieve this
- How do I create a User Report?
- What existing reports are already included in my site?
- How do I edit/clone/delete existing User Reports?
- How do I create a Scheduled Report?
- User & Schedule Reports - video overview
- Scheduled Report Log
How do I create a User Report?
To create a User Report, you will need to:
- Navigate to Menu > CRM > User Report
- Selecting on "Create" will enable you to create a new User Report
What User Reports are already included in my site?
As a part of the content that is included in your site, you will have access to the follow template reports:
- Client Birthday (Next 7 Days)
- FDS Overdue and Upcoming (Next 30 Days)
- Insurance Anniversary (Next 15 Days)
- Opt-In Overdue and Upcoming (Next 30 Days)
- Reviews Overdue and Upcoming (Next 30 Days)
- Reviews Overdue and Upcoming (Next 7 Days)
How do I edit/clone/delete existing reports?
- Go to Menu > CRM > User Reports
- Select on the report you wish to modify/clone/delete and select the action as needed
How do I create a Scheduled Report?
- Scheduled Reports can be managed through Menu > Practice Management > Schedule Reports
List of Scheduled Reports
Creating a Scheduled Report
Select Report Type: You can choose to schedule either a user OR portfolio report
Do you want to schedule an existing report?: This allows you to select an existing an existing user report to schedule
Select existing client report: From the dropdown, you can nominate which report you wish to schedule
Schedule effective date: The commencement date of the schedule (this will default to today's date, but you can future date this if needed)
Recurrence: One off, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly
Repeat every: Controls if you want the report to run every week, month or year; you could change this to ever 2 week(s) to send the report fortnightly – reports are set to run at 10:00pm AEST, this cannot be changed
Repeat on: This allows you to dictate the day of the week or day of the month that you wish the report to run; ie every Monday
End: The report schedule can run indefinitely or you can select this to end after a certain number of runs/a specific date
Show the report in: You can nominate the report to be saved in the Document Vault (or in the client's document folder if this is a portfolio report) and/or send this as an email
Save the report format as: Select the report to be in either a PDF or Excel format
Nominate this report to other members of your practice: By ticking this box, you can nominate another user to receive the emailed report
User & Schedule Reports - Video Overview
Scheduled Report Log
- The Scheduled Report Log provides information on scheduled reports that have been run
- It provides a record of reports that have successfully sent and relevant details