With the End of the Financial Year fast approaching, now is the time to make sure you are prepared for the rush!
- EOFY Preparation - are you ready?
- Upcoming Webinars and what you want to see
- How are we managing with WFH and staying connected?
EOFY Preparation - are you ready?
The End of the Financial Year is right around the corner, but don't panic - we still have time!
If your Practice usually faces the mad rush towards 30 June, this might be the year where we can run things a bit differently and ensure that CCUBE is supporting you and your clients.
The first questions to ask yourself and your team are:
What still needs to be done?
Are you running FDS at this time in bulk or is just the June FDS required?
- If you are looking to run your FDS through CCUBE we need to ensure that your fee data is ready to go
- You will also need to review with how the template is looking in your site to ensure you are happy with this
Similarly, is this time of year when we need to consider Opt-In?
- Some Practices align Opt-In with FDS, but others may not - regardless, CCUBE can assist with this process
- If we are running Opt-In, you wish to deliver this to your end clients in a variety of ways; with the current climate of pushing to a digital revolution, perhaps now is finally the time that we can kick start that Client Portal journey that we keep talking about with you
Are you wanting to prepare EOFY Review Documents/Email Blast for your clients?
- This is the perfect time to explore some email templating inside of CCUBE as this can be prepared in advance - giving you time to review and polish the output - to ensure that come 30 June we can email out to all of your clients with confidence whether that be something as simple as an EOFY notification or full portfolio performance summary
With the amount of time that we have left until 30 June, this may not be the time that you want to undertake an entire practice review, but it might be the right time to dip your toe into the water on how we can ensure that you are getting the most out of the system. If you would like to explore any of these options for your practice, please reach out to us and we can kick start your EOFY prep.
After a busy few weeks finding our feet as part of the OpenMarkets family, we are excited to kick off our first webinar and want to hear more about what you want!
Our first webinar will take place on Friday 19 June at 11am AEST and we will be focusing on Workflows. This session will be hosted by our Client Engagement Consultant, Hannah Snowden, who will take users through maximising ACTIONs to ensure that the process you are constructing is flexible enough to meet your client's needs, but also adaptable for real life situations that you and your Team will encounter. The easiest example of this is communicating with your clients - do they prefer email, post, SMS or the Client Portal - each of these options can be included in your Workflow to streamline the overall journey of business processes.
What do you want to see?
We recently sent out a survey to our users asking what you would like to see more of - 62% of you wanted more webinars and we are keen to meet this need!
We are committed to delivering regular content to you that is a mixture of training as well as product showcases of new features and suggestions on how you could be using existing feature more effectively.
If you would like to have your say on the upcoming content, please take the time to cast a vote here.
How are we managing with WFH and staying connected?
Just like everyone else, we have been impacted with having to adjust to staying connected while being physically apart - these are our tips.
- While we cannot see each other everyday, we still catch up as a group twice a day (in the morning and late afternoon). This allows us to share what we have on for the day, what someone might need help with or even bring up specific client matters to share with the group. It allows us to better share information/knowledge/ideas that we usually would have just picked up in the office by listening to other conversations or sharing in meetings.
- Ensuring that your Team are able to stay digitally connected in times like this is essential! We are avid users of applications such as Microsoft Teams internally and have adapted to communicating the quick conversations such as 'just heading out to lunch' over Teams. While this sounds trivial, it enables us to continue communicating as we would normally, which not only helps to make WFH feel a bit more like usual office life, but also assists in knowing what the Team is up to and when we can call on each other or when someone is in a webinar/at lunch/has a client meeting
Still have fun!
- While this is the last point on the list, don't be fooled - this is always front of mind for us. We have always joked with new staff that we work hard and play hard, which has always been true - we are an extremely social company and many of us have struggled with this adjustment to WFH. We are combating this in two ways:
1. Trivia - we play virtual trivia every Friday afternoon, each team member takes a turn to host with a topic of their choice while the rest of us struggle to think who the 14th President of the United States was
2. WFH = Someone else's home - we have recently taken to coming together as a group at each other's homes. Everyone brings a plate of food to share for lunch and we spend the day together, working as we would normally but just enjoying each other's company and the ability to collaborate as a group, in person, the companionship of 'Fudge' the Chocolate Lab is just a bonus