A password can be changed once logged in, as well as being reset without logging in if you have forgotten your password.
- Change my current password while logged in
- Reset my password without logging in
- Change someone else's password
- Update Password/Security Requirements
- Updating Credentials in the Outlook Plugin
Change My Password
You can change your own password while logged in by navigating to Settings > Manage Users > Change Password
By default, a Password must meet the following criteria:
- Should not contain your CCUBE username
- Between 8 - 14 characters in length
- Contain at least 1 uppercase letter
- Contain at least 1 lowercase letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Contain at least 1 special character
- If you have forgotten your password, you will simply need to select on 'Forgot Password?' on the login page of your site.
- Enter your username when prompted, and a reset email will be sent to the email address set up with that username
Change Another User's Password
- You can change the password for another user through Settings > Manage Users > Users > View the User that you wish to change the password for:
- Once inside that user, select Edit > Enter in a new password:
Update Password Requirements
- To update the password requirements for your site, you will need to login through your 'Dealer' login or speak to your site administrator
- Once logged in, Settings > Dealer Group Settings > Security Settings
- You can then adjust password formatting and security settings as needed
How do I update my credentials with the Plugin?
If your CCUBE password has changed, you will need to update this in the Outlook Plugin as well.
- Within Outlook, click on the Plugin which you should see in the top banner
- You will then be able to re-key your CCUBE details, including an updated CCUBE password
- Select Login
Still not working? We recommend you uninstall your Outlook Plug In and re-download and install this via CCUBE > Settings.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact CCUBE Support via firstname.lastname@example.org