Sending SMS within CCUBE can be an easy and effective way to interact with your clients.
- How do I create an SMS Template
- How do I see a history of past SMS sent to clients?
- How do I cancel a Scheduled SMS?
- How do I send bulk SMS to multiple clients?
How do I create an SMS Template?
When sending SMS messages from CCUBE, you may wish to build a template for a message that is being sent regularly.
- To do this, hover over your name in the top right hand corner (above the Advanced Search) and then select on Settings.
- From the Menu on the left, select Practice Level Settings > SMS Settings > SMS Template > Create SMS Template
You can then give your template an appropriate name, such as 'Happy Birthday' and then write out the content of the message.
You are able to include coding that will dynamically update with client details by using the 'Insert Code' drop down.
The selection that you make will automatically drop code into your 'Template Text'.
Save the template when you are happy with the text.
This SMS can then be used immediately through Create > CRM > SMS or can also be tied to an 'Action' inside of a workflow for greater efficiency.
How do I see a history of past SMS sent to clients?
To access a list of past SMS send through CCUBE, you will:
- Navigate to Menu > CRM > SMS History
- You will be able to see a list of clients and the relevant SMS messages that have been sent to them
This list can be exported in CSV, Excel or PDF format if needed.
How do I cancel a Scheduled SMS?
You can cancel a scheduled SMS that has been set up as part of a workflow. A scheduled SMS can be cancelled via SMS Global.
- Log into SMS Global using the credentials provided to you when you onboarded with CCUBE.
- The screenshot below guide you to the appropriate location within SMS Global.
How do I send bulk SMS to multiple clients?
- Once a client list has been generated, either through an advanced search or user report, a user can select on all clients/some clients > Actions > Bulk SMS
- The system will then flag any potential clients on the list who do not have a mobile number against their account for sending the SMS to
- From there, the user will complete relevant information in the SMS body or select from a template, indicate whether the SMS is to be schedule and select Send SMS