The Voice to Text feature allows a user to upload a Voice Transcript to CCUBE and have this transcribed as a File Note against the Client Record.
- How do I upload a voice recording?
- What are the file requirements for a voice recording?
- User Tips for Recordings
How do I upload a voice recording?
- Once a voice recording is ready to upload, navigate to Files > Documents
- Select on Add File > Select Audio File
- Select the checkbox to Transcribe Audio
- Select Save
- The System will then take approximately from 10 min upto 2 hours to listen to the audio file before uploading this as a File Note to the client record.
- Head over to File Notes, refresh your page (if you don't see the files there already) and you will be able to see the File Note created.
What are the file requirements for a voice recording?
- The length of the audio file cannot exceed 120 minutes
- The accepted file formats for upload include:
User Tips for Recordings
- Do not delete the document/recording as this will impact the file note
- Place the microphone you are using is as close as possible to you/your client when recording to ensure a clear recording/minimal background noise
- Avoid industry acronyms such as SOA, ROA or FDS as this can confuse the transcription tool when creating the written file note