The Voice to Text feature allows a user to upload a Voice Transcript to CCUBE and have this transcribed as a File Note against the Client Record.
- How do I upload a voice recording?
- What are the file requirements for a voice recording?
- User Tips for Recordings
How do I upload a voice recording?
- Once a voice recording is ready to upload, navigate to Files > Documents
- Select on Add File > Select Audio File
- Select the checkbox to Transcribe Audio
- Select Save
- The System will then take a moment to listen to the audio file before uploading this as a File Note to the client record
- You will receive a notification when the file has finished processing
- The File Note will then be available to read as a transcript of the conversation
What are the file requirements for a voice recording?
- The length of the audio file cannot exceed 120 minutes
- The accepted file formats for upload include:
User Tips for Recordings
- Do not delete the document/recording as this will impact the file note
- Place the microphone you are using is as close as possible to you/your client when recording to ensure a clear recording/minimal background noise
- Avoid industry acronyms such as SOA, ROA or FDS as this can confuse the transcription tool when creating the written file note