- How do I download the Plugin?
- How do I update my credentials with the Plugin?
- How do I save emails using the Outlook Plugin?
- Can I delete emails from my inbox once saved to CCUBE?
How do I download the Outlook Plugin?
- Navigate to Settings > User Information
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Contact Information > Download Outlook Plugin
- Open the XML download file that appers
- Work through the download Wizard until it is finished
- You may be prompted to close/re-open Outlook
- Enter your CCUBE Login Credentials into the Plugin
- You should then be able to right-click on emails and save to CCUBE by searching for a relevant entity
Download isn't working?
- Open Outlook
- Select Browse Add-Ins
- Navigate to My Add-Ins > Add a custom add-in
- Select Add from file...
- Open the downloaded file and install
- Restart Outlook and you should see the Plugin
How do I update my credentials with the Plugin?
If your CCUBE password has changed, you will need to update this in the Outlook Plugin as well.
- Within Outlook, click on the Plugin which you should see in the top banner
- You will then be able to re-key your CCUBE details, including an updated CCUBE password
- Select Login
How do I save emails using the Outlook Plugin?
- Open Outlook and right-click on the email you wish to save
- Select Save Email to CCUBE
- You will then need to select the relevant client to save this against
- Select OK and you should see this email appear under the Client Record > Files > Emails
Did your email have attachments? You'll find these files under Files > Documents
Can I delete emails from my inbox once saved to CCUBE?
- Yes - once emails have been saved to the system (either through the Outlook Plugin or Webmail) the record/email can be deleted from your Inbox