Skip to main content
Rate Cards and Platform Pricing
What is a Rate Card?
- A Rate Card is alternate pricing within for users who have negotiated special pricing terms with a data provider
- This pricing is then configured within the system so that users will see the appropriate pricing structure when looking at products within the Advice Wizard or Engagement Tools
How do I obtain a Rate Card?
- Rate Cards can be obtained by speaking to your relevant platform provider directly to negotiate alternate pricing
Setting up a Rate Card in CCUBE
- To have a Rate Card set up within CCUBE, you will need to send your new pricing arrangement from your platform provider to Support@ccube.com.au
- We will need the whole document, not just the pricing brackets - an example of a Netwealth Rate Card is below: