Are you having trouble uploading your Client Fees spreadsheet into CCUBE?
Are you getting an error message when uploading?
Follow the below troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure the spreadsheet column headings are correct. If you are unsure, refer to our spreadsheet template named 'Client fee details' which can be downloaded via Settings > Client Fee > Batch Import:
2. Complete the Formatting Checklist:
- Give filters to the spreadsheet headings (first row) and check that there are no “blank” or “#N/A” cells in any of the columns.
- Format the data within the ClientName, ProductName, AdviserName, Source, TypeOfFee, FeeType, Description and PracticeName columns to Text.
- Format the AccountNumber data to Numbers with no decimals.
- Check the FeeDate data lies within the expected date range (i.e. not today’s date).
- Format the FeeDate data to 'Custom' > edit this to be dd/mm/yyyy
- Format the data within the Amount, NetAmount and GST columns to Numbers with 2 decimals.
- Highlight the first row and change the format to ‘Text’.
3. Make sure the spreadsheet is saved as a CSV and give the 're-checked' file a different file name (e.g. add a 1 at the end of the name) before uploading it again.
Feel free to refer to our original help article for more details here.
If you continue to experience problems, please reach out to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of the file you are trying to upload, along with a screenshot of the error message after the upload attempt.